Music can be a glimpse into your soul; sing it out. Comparison of the late Ms. Amy Winehouse











Music speaks to us all. It can help us through good and bad times. It is especially true that you can relive events in your life and feel emotions just by hearing a song from the past. It can have the ability to transport you. I feel this for most music. But for some unbeknownst reason, this woman's music has always resonated with me.

To be able to sing from your depths of your soul in the sultriest of voices would be a dream come true for me. I do not think that years and years of practice could ever make me sound like this wonderfully talented women who was 'taken' from this world way too soon.

Amy Winehouse singing Valerie Live

This young girl has such similar vocals!!! I can not believe that this same soulful voice is coming from such a young girl.

Angelina Jordan sings edited version of Amy Winehouse's Back to Black









Comments